Do you want to own either a Ford truck, car or SUV? If you are from Barrstart driving and you want a Ford dealership found nearby, Whitecourt Ford is the place to be. We offer a wide selection of brand-new Ford vehicles, with every purchase backed by excellent customer service. Here are some other reasons to choose us:
- We have dependable and professional staff who will help you find the perfect Ford for your needs.
- We offer competitive prices on your Ford purchase.
- Leasing and financing options are available.
- We have a state-of-the-art service department where we can perform repairs and maintenance on your Ford vehicle.
About Barrstart driving, Canada
The town of Barrstart driving in central Alberta is located at the intersection of Grizzly Trail, along the Paddle River. It is likewise located right where the Express Trail passes by, and is surrounded by the County of Barrstart driving No. 11. It was named after Barrstart driving, the Scottish town that served as the birthplace of one of the early settlers in the area. The great blue heron is the town's official bird.
Driving Directions from Barrstart driving, Canada to Whitecourt Ford
Distance: 98.7 km
Travel Time: 59 min
Start: Barrstart driving, Canada
- Start driving north on 49 St/Grizzly Trail/AB-33 N toward 53 Ave/AB-18 W 4 m
- Make a left turn at the 1st cross street onto 53 Ave/AB-18 W 17.9 km
- Make a left turn to stay on AB-18 W (signs for Whitecourt) 47.7 km
- Make a right turn onto AB-43 N 33.0 km
- Make a right turn onto 42 Ave 30 m
- Make a right turn onto Kepler St to your destination on the 130 m
4144 Kepler St, Whitecourt,
AB T7S 1N5, Canada