If you’re looking for a trusted Ford dealership near Drayton Valley, Whitecourt Ford is the most perfect choice. We’re proud to offer a wide range of new and used Ford vehicles, as well as top-quality service and parts. Likewise, our team is dedicated to providing an exceptional customer experience. We’ll work with you to find the perfect Ford vehicle for your needs and budget.
Additionally, we have one of the largest inventories of new and used Fords in the area. We always have something for everyone, whether you’re looking for a family SUV or a pickup truck. We also offer competitive prices on both new and used vehicles, so that you can easily purchase the car of your dreams.
About Drayton Valley, Canada
The town of Drayton Valley is particularly part of central Alberta and is located 133 kilometres southwest of Edmonton. It lies along the Cowboy Trail, also known as Highway 22, and is surrounded by the vast fields of Brazeau County. It got its name from Drayton Hampshire, where the wife of one of the area's postmasters was born. It is just an hour away from Edmonton International Airport, and provides great cross-country skiing experiences, as well as golf courses and mountain bike trails for everyone's enjoyment.
Driving Directions from Drayton Valley, Canada to Whitecourt Ford
Distance: 132 km
Travel Time: 1 hr 19 min
Start: Drayton Valley, Canada
- Start driving north on 50 St toward 51 Ave/Veterans Way 1.3 km
- Make a right turn onto AB-22 40.1 km
- Make a left turn onto the ramp to Jasper/Mayerthorpe 500 m
- Merge onto AB-16/AB-22 7.4 km
- Make a right turn onto AB-22 39.4 km
- Make a left turn onto AB-43 N (signs for Mayerthorpe) 42.7 km
- Make a right turn onto 42 Ave 30 m
- Make a right turn onto Kepler St to your destination on the left 130 m
4144 Kepler St, Whitecourt,
AB T7S 1N5, Canada