If you're looking for a Ford dealership near Fort Assiniboine, Canada, Whitecourt Ford is the right place to be. Our team is committed to providing top-notch service and vehicles to our customers. We have a wide selection of new and pre-owned Ford models, so you're sure to find the perfect car, truck or SUV for your needs. We also offer a variety of financing options, so you can get behind the wheel of your dream car today. We always go an extra mile to make you satisfied with your purchase.
About Fort Assiniboine, Canada
The hamlet of Fort Assiniboine is part of Northwest Alberta, and is located within Woodlands County. It lies along the Athabasca River's north shore, right at the junction of highways 33 and 661. It is about 62 kilometres southeast of Swan Hills, 39 kilometres northwest of Barrstart driving, and 91 kilometres northeast of Whitecourt.
This hamlet was founded by the Hudson's Bay Company, and was a popular stopping point amongst those visiting the Klondike Trail.
Driving Directions from Fort Assiniboine, Canada to Whitecourt Ford
Distance: 80.9 km
Travel Time: 57 min
Start: Devon, Canada
- Start driving west on State Ave/AB-661 S toward 2 St E 1.3 km
- Drive onto Grizzly Trail/AB-33 N (signs for Swan Hills) 7.2 km
- Make a left turn onto AB-658 W 52.4 km
- Make a right turn onto 2 Ave 110 m
- Head onto Township Rd 594 4.8 km
- Drive onto Township Rd 594A 2.2 km
- Head onto Township Rd 593A 5.7 km
- Drive onto Township Rd 594A 5.4 km
- Head onto 41 Ave 1.4 km
- Make a left turn onto Dahl Dr 150 m
- Make a right turn at the 1st cross street onto Kepler St 280 m
4144 Kepler St, Whitecourt,
AB T7S 1N5, Canada