Are you looking forward to purchasing a new or used Ford vehicle? Our team at Whitecourt Ford is here to help you with it. We are the most trusted Ford dealership located near High Prairie, Canada; thanks to the fact that we offer a wide selection of vehicles to choose from, including the F-150 and Escape, amongst others.
As part of our unending commitment to customer satisfaction, we also offer competitive prices and great financing options. Add to that, our team is dedicated to providing excellent customer service. We want each and every one of our customers to be happy with their purchase.
About High Prairie, Canada
The town of High Prairie in northern Alberta is part of the Big Lakes County and is about 89 kilomteres northeast of Valleyview, 118 kilometres west of Slave Lake, and is located where Highway 2 meets Highway 79. This area thrives in the tourism industry scene, particularly because it is situated near Lesser Slave Lake. Events such as the Golden Walleye Classic forms part of the festivities that make tourists more attracted to visiting the lake.
Driving Directions from High Prairie, Canada to Whitecourt Ford
Distance: 227 km
Travel Time: 2 hr 22 min
Start: High Prairie, Canada
- Start driving east on AB-2 E toward 47 St 74.3 km
- Make a right turn onto Grizzly Trail/AB-33 S (signs for Swan Hills/Edmonton) 73.4 km
- Drive straight onto AB-32 S (signs for Whitecourt) 68.6 km
- Make a left turn onto AB-32 S/AB-43 S (signs for Edmonton) 10.4 km
- Make a left turn onto 42 Ave 44 m
- Make a right turn onto Kepler St to your destination on the left 130 m
4144 Kepler St, Whitecourt,
AB T7S 1N5, Canada