You can make a trip down to our Ford dealership near Marlboro, Canada, if you are looking around for your next ride. We are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality service and auto models that are bound to fit any lifestyle and budget. If you are in the market for a new or pre-owned Ford automobile, we have a vast selection for you to choose from. Flexible financing options are also available, allowing you to drive away with your new vehicle right away for leisure or work. No matter what you are looking for, you can rely on us to assist you in finding the perfect match.
About Marlboro, Canada
Marlboro is a hamlet that is situated in the county of Yellowhead within west-central Alberta, Canada. The northwestern side of the hamlet houses the Sundance Provincial Park and the hamlet is recognized as a designated place by Statistics Canada.
Driving Directions from Marlboro, Canada to Whitecourt Ford
Distance: 124 km
Travel Time: 1 hr 20 mins
Start: Marlboro, Canada
- Take Range Rd 195B to AB-16 1 min (650 m)
- Head south on 10 St toward 20 Ave 69 m
- Continue onto Range Rd 195B 550 m
- Turn left onto AB-16 13 min (20.0 km)
- Take AB-748 E to AB-32 N in McLeod Valley 33 min (47.1 km)
- Follow AB-32 N to 42 Ave in Whitecourt 36 min (56.4 km)
- Drive to Kepler St 48 s (170 m)
4144 Kepler St, Whitecourt,
AB T7S 1N5, Canada