Are you in the market for a new Ford car, truck, or SUV? If so, you may be wondering which dealership to buy from. There are many Ford dealerships in Canada, so it can be difficult to decide which one is right for you. Here are some reasons why we believe you should choose us Ford dealership near Ponoka, Canada:
- We have a wide selection of new Fords to choose from.
- We offer excellent customer service.
- We have a friendly and knowledgeable staff who will help you find the perfect Ford for your needs.
- We have competitive prices on new Fords.
- We offer financing and leasing options.
- We have a state-of-the-art service department where we can perform repairs and maintenance on your Ford vehicle.
Ponoka is a town in central Alberta, Canada. It is located on the southern banks of the Red Deer River, approximately midway between Edmonton and Calgary. The population was 6,871 at the 2016 census. Ponoka is surrounded by rich agricultural land and is home to a large number of dairy cows.
The first people to live in the area were the native Cree and Blackfoot peoples. The town was founded in 1882 by John Alexander McDougall, who named it after Chief Pah-nooka-wapah (White Buffalo Bull). Ponoka became a railway town in 1903 when the Canadian Northern Railway built a line through it.
Today, Ponoka is a thriving community with a strong economy based on agriculture and tourism.Driving Directions from Ponoka, Canada to Whitecourt Ford
Distance: 281 km
Travel Time: 2 hr 55 min
Start: Ponoka, Canada
- From AB-53 W, take AB-2 N in Maskwacis 5.0 km
- Take 48 Ave west to 55 St 450 m
- Take AB-2A to the left450 m
- Turn right onto AB-53 W 3.3 km
- Take the ramp to Edmonton and merge onto AB-2 N in the right lane 800 m
- Follow AB-2 N to AB-43 N to Dahl Drive in Whitecourt 274 km
- Follow Dahl Drive to 50th Avenue 2.1 km
4144 Kepler St, Whitecourt,
AB T7S 1N5, Canada